The new Hu-Friedy Steam Sterilisation integrators are a multi-parameter chemical indicator and are a more stringent, reliable indication that sterilisation parameters have been met compared to other classes of sterilization monitors. The integrator is used to monitor the steam sterilization process and can be placed inside each pack or load.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- The integrator’s Moving Front Indicator Technology gives a better indication of acceptance, no interpretation of color change needed
- The strip is easily visible inside the pack (2" long) allowing users to easily view the integrator from the outside of a pouch or within a cassette in order to view sterilization at a glance
- Product is lead free and does not contribute to environmental lead contamination, making it safe for the environment, there are no special hazardous waste requirements
- Product is latex free making it safe for staff and patients with latex sensitivity or allergies
- Integrators function with a variety of steam sterilizers - gravity, pre-vacuum and flash sterilizers, no need to inventory different monitor products.
Integrators are a Class 5 sterilization monitor designed to react to all critical variables in the sterilization cycle: time, temperature and presence of steam.
IMS-1241 100 strips/pouch.